motorclothes / retail assistant
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic individual to join our Harley-Davidson Motorclothes team as a Retail Assistant! If you are hard-working, have a confident and bubbly personality, this could be your opportunity to join the world’s premiere motorcycle brands.
The Retail Assistant role is within our Motorclothes team and is a part time position covering Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Hours: Contracted hours 23.5 hours a week, with the potential of extra hours during events this includes evenings (Bike night) and the occasional Sunday (Easter).
The role is a key part of our Motorclothes Team, flexibility Is required as you will be required to work at events outside the dealership.
Responsibilities for the Retail Assistant Role Includes but not limited to:
- Providing an extremely high level of customer service
- Being sales focused, helping customers find the products that best fit their needs
- Maintaining a clean, appealing sales floor
- Learning the latest updates on apparel and features
- Assist in the merchandising and display of new products
- Responsibility for stock control/inventory management
- Day to day administration of our online store
- Daily cashing up
To be successful in the position of Retail Assistant, the selected individual should possess:
- Strong sales and computer skills
- Positive Attitude/Team Player/Self motivated
- Previous retail experience a plus, but not required
The role of Retail Assistant affords the right individual the opportunity to join us in our award-winning dealership in our state of the art premises in Hillington Park, Glasgow. Our family owned and operated dealership is in its 20th year and will provide you with a work experience like none other.
If you have the right attitude, skills, and experience for the Motorclothes / Retail Assistant role – Apply with your latest CV to be considered.