Motorcycle Sales ADVISOR
Due to internal promotion West Coast Harley Davidson are looking for a top Motorcycle Sales Executive to join our award winning team. If you are a target driven, energetic, individual with first class people and communication skills and a passion for motorcycles, read on...
Responsibilities and Duties for the Motorcycle Sales Executive
- Manage and develop all new and used motorcycle sales enquiries
- Maximise lead opportunities on our CRM lead management system
- Ensure that all individual key target objectives are met
- Maximise the sale of all clothing, accessory and finance an imperative part of the sales process
- Reach high to provide a class leading customer experience at all times
- Use established follow up and prospecting procedures to maximise customer loyalty and retention
- Assist management in maintaining and developing showroom policies
Ideal candidates for the Motorcycle Sales Executive role should have a focus on customer satisfaction, a strong sense of brand and an appetite to be the best. This could be your opportunity to join an award winning team retailing the worlds most iconic motorcycles.
Computer literacy is extremely important in our business, as is a good business acumen. FCA authorisation would be desirable, a can do attitude, and willingness to improve and learn is imperative. Our Motorcycle Sales Executives work a 5 day week but weekend and evening attendance is required for events.
Applicants must have a full car and motorcycle licence.
The role of the Motorcycle Sales Executive affords the right individual the opportunity to join us in our award winning dealership in our state of the art premises in Hillington Park, Glasgow. Our family owned and operated dealership has been established for over 20 years and will provide you with a work experience like none other.
If you have the right attitude, skills and experience for the Motorcycle Sales Executive role – Click to apply to be considered