If you haven't used us before, you're probably in for a pleasant surprise. Every year we send our staff on Harley-Davidson® factory technical training courses to ensure they are bang up to date with the latest technology. And to back that up, we regularly invest in the very latest special tooling to perform Regular Scheduled Maintenance or Special Tuning for your Harley®.
But that's not all - we know our customers expectations are very high, so our service staff pay particular attention to detail in the knowledge that you do too. As bikers, we share your passion and care for your bike, and whilst your bike is with us - you can use one of ours. Courtesy bikes are available (free of charge - requires booking) for your convenience whilst your own bike is being serviced. In short, our experience and expertise will ensure that both you and your bike are in good hands.
YOU CAN TRUST US TO GET IT RIGHT
What makes our Servicing special & why should you put your trust in us?
- Our staff are factory trained; your bike may look authentically old but underneath the skin it’s crammed with technology. Our technicians travel to Harley-Davidson’s £4 million purpose built University training facility which regularly tests and trains our team to ensure their skills are of the highest standard.
- We have invested in the latest computer based diagnostic tools to save you time and money - helping keep you on the road when it counts.
- We've invested in over £20,000 of H-D Specified special tools to make sure work is carried out the right way, preventing damage and ensuring efficiency.
- Our team have direct access to Harley-Davidson Motor Company Technical Specialist from the Factory where your Motorcycle was created
- A genuine West Coast H-D stamped service history record is worth more when or if you wish to trade it back to us. Find out more HERE
- We only use factory approved and tested Genuine Motor Parts, keeping your Harley 100% genuine.
- A current model year Harley-Davidson may be available for you to use while your motorcycle is being serviced
- If your Harley-Davidson is over 7 years old it qualifies for our 'Classic Care' package. Rewarding you with a classic reduced labour rate and discounts on genuine H-D parts. Find out more HERE
- Your motorcycle is automatically checked to see if the Motor Company has issued any product improvements or safety recalls on your bike.
- We also offer 0% Payment Assist on unexpected service costs or to add much needed accessories while your bike is with us. Available in 4 or 6 payment terms see more details here
WEST COAST SERVICE PLANS
Be in control of your servicing budget by making sure your bike is serviced when it's needed.
As a Harley-Davidson rider, you obviously appreciate the quality, safety and overall riding satisfaction that are synonymous with the brand. To compliment your Harley-Davidson experience, we would like to introduce you to our Service Plan.
A Service Plan offers an easy and convenient way for you to budget for all your vehicles scheduled servicing for up to the next 5 years - frozen at today's prices and without the worry of a bill to pay. We can offer extremely flexible service plans that can accommodate any mileage and any age.
ADDED WEST COAST EXTRAS
West Coast Loyalty Reward Points
All service plans are eligible for reward points on parts, accessories and labour
(Loyalty Reward card terms apply)
FREE Loan Bike or collection & delivery
(terms and conditions apply)
FREE Vehicle Health Check
If you would like to find out what a service plan for your Harley would work out as use the button below to complete an online quotation form or you can contact our Aftersales team on on 0141 883 1450
ANOTHER GREAT EXPERIENCE FROM WCHD
"Looked after impeccably well by Scotty (Dog) Hendry & Darren Heggie
These guys do all they can for you with no BS just quality service great knowledge and understanding of what you are requesting. Cheers lads great job nothing less than I expected that’s why I came back"
SAVED MY BACON!
"Just want to say a big thanks to Alan Macleod as he saved my bacon.
I contacted Alan as I was stranded up in Aviemore when my Harley was low on oil and you can't buy 20/50 oil from off the shelf up there, he reached out to a few people within the surrounding area and within 30 minutes oil turned up at my hotel. Alan you're a gentleman and always a pleasure bumping into you at West Coast cheers again mate "